Thursday, September 30, 2010

DEX

I'm not sure why, but I feel its important for kids to have their name somewhere in their room....to signify "this is my space". I asked a good friend to paint my middle sons name over his bed on a whim, luckily she was over helping me with another project that I will share at a later date.

Because they share a room I wanted to do something different over my youngest sons crib. So I went to Michaels in search of cardboard letters in a relatively good size. I searched and searched....and searched and was about to give up. Then I went down the clearance aisle and there they were....wait, what...they're discontinued?! Luckily his nickname has a less popular letter in it..."X" and so my project was still a GO!

Oh and sorry about the awkward pictures, I still don't have a proper camera :)


Then I went through a great scrapbook pad I recently bought that was boy themed with a vintage feel, gathered my homemade modge podge and paint



and voila....the only piece I still need is a rectangle frame to finish it off.



Brislane Interiors
Your Style. Your Comfort. You're Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment