Thursday, July 15, 2010

Inspiration is in the air

I've been on a journey. Its involved a lot of self discovery about what brings me joy and how I want to spend my days. There are two resounding aspects within this journey that keep coming back over all else: 1. I love being creative - anything that makes my surroundings or others beautiful. 2. The busier I am the happier I am.
With no formal training in interior design it is difficult to break into the field, but there is more than one way to achieve a goal. So it is with much anticipation (on my part) that I am pursuing a life long dream - to be my own boss, working with and creating beautiful accessories for the home with a few "couldn't pass-up" personal accessories.
I'm hoping you enjoy the ride with me!
B


0 comments:

Post a Comment